- IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Protecting your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to carefully read the following summary of how our website works. You can rely on transparent and fair data processing as we strive every day to handle your data securely, carefully and responsibly. The following privacy policies are intended to inform you about how we use your personal information in compliance with the provisions and requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Data Protection Officer: The user can contact the Data Protection Delegate by writing to the address, to Estrategias Digitales 360 to the attention of the “Delegado de Protección de Datos” or email ho[email protected]
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA
The personal data collected will be processed by Estrategias Digitales 360 in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your contact requests through the channels provided for this purpose on the Web Site Estrategias Digitales 360.
- Perform analysis on the use of the Web Site and check the preferences and behavior of users.
- Analyze your data in order to create user profiles that allow us to define in greater detail the products that may be of interest to you.
- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms provided on the Web Site are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes.
- CONSERVATION PERIOD
The data will be retained for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests its cancellation to Estrategias Digitales 360, opposing or revoking their consent.
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA
Therefore, if these data are not provided, or if they are not correct, it will not be possible to attend the demands requested through the forms.
- DATA COLLECTED FROM THE USER
- Identification data: name, surname, national identity card or foreigner’s identity number and image.
- Contact information: address, landline, cell phone, e-mail address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Bank details: account number, account holder, SEPA mandate.
- Economic, financial and insurance data: income and revenues.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties themselves in the open fields of the forms available on the Website.
- Navigation data
However, Estrategias Digitales 360 may carry out the necessary verifications to verify this fact, adopting due diligence measures as appropriate, in accordance with data protection regulations.
- LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The processing of data for the purchase of products through the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between the user and Estrategias Digitales 360.The processing of your data for marketing purposes, relating to goods and services of Estrategias Digitales 360 and similar services for its customers, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has purchased goods and / or services from Estrategias Digitales 360. In the absence of such a contractual relationship, the processing of data will be based on the user’s consent as set out in the current regulations in force, the treatment for the above purposes, will always be made with the consent of the user or on the basis of the aforementioned legitimate interest, and will be necessary for the attention of your request. Likewise, in case of withdrawal of consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.To revoke such consent, the user may contact Estrategias Digitales 360 through the following channels: by letter addressed to the Data Protection Department of Estrategias Digitales 360 by clicking on the unsubscribe link available in each commercial communication sent by Estrategias Digitales 360, or by email to [email protected]
- RECIPIENTS WITH WHOM THE USER’S DATA WILL BE SHARED
The user’s data may be communicated to:
- Companies of the group to which Estrategias Digitales 360 belongs, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes stated above.
- Public Administrations and competent national and/or European authorities, in the cases provided for by law.
- USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
- You warrant that you are over eighteen (18) years and that the information you provide to Estrategias Digitales 360 is true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all data communicated and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that it responds to their actual situation.
- You will be liable for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this causes Estrategias Digitales 360 or third parties.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which Estrategias Digitales 360 treats personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information about goods, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to users. Whenever any such communication is made, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those users who had not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.to carry out the above work, Estrategias Digitales 360 may analyze the data obtained by entities that are part of the group of companies to which Estrategias Digitales 360 belongs, in order to develop user profiles that allow further define the products that may be of interest. If the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Estrategias Digitales 360, you can request cancellation of the service by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the body of such commercial communications or by sending an email to the following email address: [email protected] and indicating their refusal to receive them, through the box provided in the form of data collection or by indicating it through the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
- RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a data subject you have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
Right of access. Pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, the right, to the extent indicated therein, to obtain information about the personal data concerning you that we process.Right of rectification. Pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data concerning you.Right of erasure or right to be forgotten. Pursuant to Article 17 RGPD, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him/her, provided that the processing is not necessary:
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- For the fulfillment of a legal obligation,
- For reasons of public interest, or
- For the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Right to limitation of processing. Pursuant to Article 18 RGPD, the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when:
- The data subject contests the accuracy of the data,
- The processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data,
- We no longer need the data, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or
- You have objected to the processing under Article 21 GDPR.
- Right to object. Pursuant to Article 21 RGPD you have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you.
Right to data portability. Pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can address your complaint to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company’s head office.
To exercise these rights, the user may contact estrategiasdigitales360 through the following channels: by letter addressed to the Data Protection Department of estrategiasdigitales360 to the address: by clicking on the unsubscribe link available in each commercial communication sent by estrategiasdigitales360, or by email to [email protected]
- SECURITY MEASURES
Estrategias Digitales will treat the User’s data at all times in strict confidence and keeping them secret, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
- COOKIES, WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The user can send a letter to Estrategias Digitales 360, to the address indicated in the header of this Policy, or by email to the address [email protected], attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- To revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not Estrategias Digitales 360 is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Estrategias Digitales 360 the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Get human intervention, express your point of view and challenge automated decisions made by 360 Digital Strategies.
- File a complaint regarding the protection of personal data when the person concerned considers that Estrategias Digitales 360 has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.